Sunday, December 19, 2010

I’m Feeling Sleepy


I really don’t know where to bring my kids during school holidays. Both my wife and I are very occupied with work, so there’s no chance that we’ll be taking any long holiday trips. Whenever we can, we spend our time at shopping mall, cinema or at the beach. Last week, we travelled about 30km from home to visit some wild animals at Lok Kawi Wild Life Park. We have not went there for about 2 years now and we can see many changes happening at the park. One of the main attractions now is the animal show and the kids are very delighted with the animals’ performance.

As always I brought along my Sony Alpha in case there’s interesting scene to capture. The last time we went to Lok Kawi Wild Life Park, there were no bears. So it is no surprise that the sleepy guy above managed to sneak into my digital collections.

- Roq Photography